FEATI Professional Schools was established to address the skills and knowledge gaps that industry looks for in hiring, keeping and maintaining the competence of their workforce.
It specializes in developing training programs and modules that are aligned with industry standards and requisites.
It offers Diploma programs (TESDA), technical seminars on special topics, review programs, skills test certifications and short-term vocational courses that will enhance the overall value of both students and professionals who constantly need to be abreast with current trends and technologies.
FEATI Professional Schools envisions itself as the most sought-after organization that bridges the gap between the future workforce and industries.
FEATI Professional Schools is committed and focused to provide training, and skill readiness to produce competent, efficient, work ready, and confident practitioners or professionals who are equipped with skills in critical thinking, innovation, resourcefulness and in-depth knowledge of their chosen career.
FEATI Professional Schools regularly conducts and schedules trainings for undergraduates and professionals covering hands-on or workshops sessions, board review preparations, and retooling seminars aligned with practices and standards used by industries.
FEATI AMS/AMT SKILLS TRAINING – TESTING AND ASSESSMENT CENTER (FASTAC)
As a Skills Test Facility authorized by CAAP, the test is conducted by experienced aircraft maintenance professionals who were trained and certified by CAAP as designated maintenance examiners (DME).
FASTAC is fully accredited by CAAP to conduct practical test to applications in all the core competencies required to get a license.
The tests are held in a dedicated skills test facility approved by CAAP.
5 Reasons for choosing FASTAC as YOUR SKILLS’ TEST Facility
- FASTAC is a dedicated Skills Test Facility (STF) fully accredited by CAAP.
- Complete set of tools, consumables and equipment required.
- TESTS SCHEDULES. An applicant with complete document can simply walk in be tested as soon as possible and receive evaluation from any of our accredited Designated Maintenance Examiners.
- Should an examinee fail in any of thee competency test, our DMEs will provide directions on what to focus on; to enhance the knowledge and skills of the examinee in order to improve the result of the retest.
- We take pride in our system to ensure the integrity of the test results.
FASTAC has other programs in support of the Academic departments of FEATI University through skills trainings and certifications as follows:
- Ground Run Course in partnership with FEATI Aviation Inc.
- Technical Seminars to prepare its students better for their on-the-job training (OJT) placements.
- Holding of Technical Review Program (TPIs) that test students’ readiness to work in an industry environment.
- Board Exam Review Program in Aeronautical Engineering: The Aeronautical Engineering Review Program has successfully produced majority of top ten placers since its inception.
- Offers On the Job Training (OJT) in partnership with FEATI Aviation Inc.
FASTAC also offers customized training and preparation seminars to students and graduates.
CONTINUING PROGRAMS AND COURSES
FEATI Training and Assessment Center (FTAC)
On the Job Training (OJT) for students of Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Technology. The program is focused on the practical skills in the areas of Airframe and Powerplant.
Recurrency Training of AMT professionals.
The course follows the skills requirement for professional maintenance technicians.
Digital Design and Learning Center (DDLC)
In affiliation with the FEATI DDLC, the school designs customized training courses making use of the Solidworks design software for engineering.
Additionally, FEATI University in partnership with MSC Softwares Singapore, offers the various engineering design softwares under the MSC Softwares brand. The in Campus MSC Softwares facility has up to fifty (50) individually outfitted MSC Softwares stations in its laboratories.
TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET)
Diploma in Railways Technology
The program prepares the students for the acquisition of skills and competencies needed as frontline personnel in the technical support and management of train maintenance and systems operations.
Major activities require competencies in the following areas;
- Power Supply and Distribution
- Tracks and Guideways
- Signaling and Communication
- Rolling Stocks
The student goes through learning and practicing the basic knowledge and skills needed to perform as technologist. In the first two (2) years, basic and introductory courses in civil, electrical, mechanical and electronics engineering are taken after which, the first 240 hours of On the Job Training (OJT 1) will be required. With this background, the third year will already expose the student to apply skills learned in a railways technology environment capped by a second 480 hour On the Job Training (OJT 2).
FEATI Welding Training and Assessment Center (FWTAC)
FWTAC anchors its training principles on the best standards of safety, quality and to enhance the right skills important to employability.
The facilities of FWTAC are designed to provide the trainees with a complete experience enabling exposure to the theoretical basics, use of the latest manuals and equipment, and close supervision of experts.
The welding courses offered by FEATI Welding Training and Assessment Center (FWTAC) are:
- SHIELDED METAL ARL WELDING (SMAW)
- GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING (GTAW)
All courses have the BASIC and ADVANCED versions.
The Basic Version is offered to beginners who are learning the skill for the first time. The ADVANCED version is offered to experienced welders with industry-based knowledge but desires to get certified.
A prospective trainee may also consider taking the TESDA NCII regulation (TR) in SMAW and GTAW in the near future.
GRADUATE LEVEL PROGRAMS (Graduate School)
The Graduate programs offered by the FEATI Graduate School are;
- Masters of Science in Management Engineering (MSManE) and,
- Masters in Management (MMan) Non Thesis.
FEATI Graduate School (FGS) classes are held evening of Tuesday and Thursday, and whole day Saturdays at the University campus via online classes.
The FGS is open to arrangements for individuals/groups in industry to hold classes online for a minimum number of employee enrolees.
One of the first offer graduate level studies in Management Engineering and in Management since the 1950s, FEATI Graduate School continues to improve to produce managers with the latest tools of high-level decision making. The new curriculum for both programs is 36 units only and include special topic experience in highly challenging management of new technologies and their environments.
The new Masters in Management (MMan) program is Non-Thesis and will require a project study to complete.
The FEATI Graduate School will develop and soon offer graduate programs in aviation-related areas such as Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Technology to address the need for higher learning for these disciplines.
In the very near future, the following will be offered;
- Masters of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy on Management Engineering
- Doctor in Management
- FEATI AMS/AMT Skills Training - Testing and Assessment Center (FASTAC)
- Continuing Programs and Courses
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
- Graduate Level Programs (Graduate School)
3F Professional School
Sta. Cruz Manila
Tel. No. 733-8321 to 25 loc 417