FEATI High School Department will be the school of choice of Junior and Senior High School students who are aspiring to become competent and sought-after professionals in the fields of Aeronautics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology, Engineering with specialization in railways, Maritime, Architecture, Business & Tourism Management, Customs Administration, Accountancy, Communication and Fine Arts.
FEATI High School will achieve its vision by:
• Employing a more engaging, experiential and hands-on learning environment and activities;
• Equipping and enriching students with useful, up-to-date and relevant ideas, and concepts through factory or industry plant visits, symposia, interviews and work immersion in the facility of industry partners;
• Promoting good study and work habits among high school students through various related activities, in and out of the halls of their Alma Mater
FEATI High School Department aims to:
• provide its students with relevant and collaborative learning experiences and opportunities grounded on sound Christian values;
• develop the students’ potential to the full extent of their capabilities;
• emphasize the intellectual, socio-civic, and spiritual dimensions of its educational thrusts by aligning its academic programs with the aptitude and future chosen careers of its students;
• prepare its students to make them responsible and productive individuals who are ready to serve God, country and humanity.